Turbo Concepts has been proudly building turbochargers and designing custom turbo systems in Michigan since 1994!
Turbo Concepts specializes in turbocharger design, development, manufacturing, and remanufacturing, servicing distribution networks, auto parts stores, and performance communities.
Our 10,000 square foot facility is located in Central Michigan, in the main industrial corridor of the American automotive manufacturing industry. From this location we draw on the same world-class engineering, metallurgical, and precision-machining capabilities used by the big three American automakers and all their tier 1 and 2 suppliers.
Many of our competitors drop ship turbos from other suppliers or simply resell boxed turbos assembled in China. Turbo Concepts has a built inventory on hand of popular models, and can custom-build an order usually within 1-2 working days. We never drop ship or resell another manufacturer’s product. Every turbo on our shelf has been meticulously built or rebuilt in our shop by an experienced turbo technician to our satisfaction.
Using its decades of experience designing turbocharger systems, ranging from custom builds to OEM mass-production, Turbo Concepts is designing and developing its own line of industry-leading performance turbochargers and accessories. TC also contracts out its turbocharger expertise and capabilities to companies that want to incorporate a line of custom turbochargers into their product mix. If your company is interested in a turbocharger partner please contact us.
Turbo Concepts has extensive experience in performance racing, reaching as high as Formula 1. We use our 3500 square feet of shop space for custom-builds, tuning, and new product research & development. Stay tuned for exciting new product releases or hire us for your turbocharger installation and tuning needs for your Audi/VW vehicle!
Don’t hesitate to contact us about a custom solution. Our experts are standing by and would be happy to field any turbo-related question you have.
If you would like to become a Turbo Concepts authorized dealer or wish to discuss a potential business relationship please fill out our authorized distributor registration form and/or give us a call at (734) 954-9940!
- FREE telephone support from experienced professionals
- Each rebuild receives all new quality-assured internals: Wheels, shafts, seals, bearings, rings, etc.
- All replaced internals meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Each center rotating assembly undergoes a precision 3-step balancing process and is VSR- and seal-tested
- Any reused component is closely inspected then undergoes a 5-step cleaning and reconditioning process to be as good as new
- In-house knowledge ensures you get the right turbo every time
- Critical areas are checked and tested prior to shipping to ensure each unit is defect-free
- Necessary gaskets are included
- Every unit is backed with a 12-month unlimited mileage warranty and free technical assistance