Turbo Concepts General POLICIES & Conditions
General POLICIES & Conditions
General POLICIES & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions made with Turbo Concepts LLC. (TC) whether they are placed through turboconcepts.net or with one of our Sales and Customer Service Associates over the phone. By completing your transaction you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. Customers placing their order through turboconcepts.net will electronically accept these Terms and Conditions. Customers placing orders over the phone, through email, or by using the turboconcepts.net Collections Page will either accept these Terms and Conditions verbally or by reading an electronic version, depending on the choice of the customer. Communications from the Turbo Concepts LLC, Sales and Customer Service Team in the form of Quote Emails or Order Confirmation Invoice Emails have a link to this page for review. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice, so please re-read them prior to each order you place with us.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Goods will be invoiced at prices prevailing at the time of shipment. All sales of product and respective cores will be considered final after (30) days.
- Complete Turbocharger Assembly………………… $200.00/ Unit
- Cartridge Assembly…………………………………….. $150.00/ Unit
- Prepaid, wire transfer, & credit card.
- NET thirty (30) days from date of invoice upon credit approval by TC.
- Past due accounts will be returned to COD status until the account is current.
All discrepancy claims must be made within (5) days following the receipt of merchandise. Return cores will be accounted for when returned freight is prepaid. Freight collected products returns will be refused and will be returned at the expense of the sender. Warranty claims must be returned freight prepaid and will be returned UPS ground.
- Core credit will be given for the unit returned in the original container. Return is non-standard cartons, at the discretion of TC, will be returned to the sender for proper identification.
- Core Credit will be given for as many units as were purchased.
- The dollar value of the core returns for credit may not exceed the dollar value of the core deposited paid at the time of the merchandise sale.
- Only cores matching the description of the original units sold will be accepted for credit. This is known as a like-for-like policy.
- Cores that are dissembled, or less complete then the exchange unit sold are not eligible for core credit.
- NO PRODUCT, OR CORE RETURNS ALLOWED AFTER 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE DATE.
On all return items all shipping costs will be of charge and not be refunded.
Call TC for a Returned Authorization Number (Ran). Return will not be accepted without a Return Authorization Number (RAN).
- Enclose a copy of the original sales invoice.
- Mark the invoice and the outside of the shipping container with (RAN).
- Credit will be issued at the prevailing price at the time of return.
- Credit card is redeemable solely through merchandise purchase less 25% restocking fee charge.
- NO Return after (30) days FROM INVOICE DATE.
There may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our Accounting and Fraud Avoidance Department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled due to a refusal to process the order on behalf of Turbo Concepts LLC, after your credit card has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge.
Special Orders on custom performance turbochargers
- All special orders or custom orders are Final sale.
- Special Orders:
- All special order items must be paid for in full, in advance of an order being processed. Special order items are not eligible for return and are non-refundable.
- All special orders or custom performance unit turbochargers orders are Final sale.
- Special Orders:
- All special order performance units turbochargers order items must be paid for in full, in advance of an order being processed. Special order custom performance unit turbochargers are not eligible for return and are non-refundable.
Turbo Concepts LLC (TC) warrants that our complete turbocharger and cartridge assembly units “Units” will meet or exceed OEM specifications.
During the first 12 months after date of sales receipt, TC will only replace or repair, whichever it chooses, any Unit or component there for which it, in its sole judgment, considers to be defective, is subject to the following conditions:
- Units not installed in the manner specified in the instruction manual shall be excluded from warranty.
- Units not installed in the particular year, make and model specified by the manufacturer of the vehicle shall be excluded from warranty.
- Units which have been damaged, abused, modified or installed in any vehicle which has been modified, used in any form of competitive event shall be excluded from warranty.
- Units, which have previously been installed in some other vehicles, shall be excluded from warranty.
- Warranties provided by TC are non-transferable and available to the original purchaser only.
- Labor and components not housed within the Unit are excluded from this warranty, as are incidentals consequential damages.
- NOTE ALL PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS IS FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY
- Vehicle Code § 27156:
(b) No person shall operate or leave standing upon a highway a motor vehicle that is required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device under Part 5 (commencing with Section 43000) of Division 26 of the Health and Safety Code or any other certified motor vehicle pollution control device required by any other state law or any rule or regulation adopted pursuant to that law, or required to be equipped with a motor vehicle pollution control device pursuant to the National Emission Standards Act (42 U.S.C. Sacs. 7521 to 7550, inclusive) and the standards and regulations adopted pursuant to that federal act, unless the motor vehicle is equipped with the required motor vehicle pollution control device that is correctly installed and in operating condition. No person shall disconnect, modify, or alter any such required device.
(c) No person shall install, sell, offer for sale, or advertise any device, apparatus, or mechanism intended for use with, or as a part of, a required motor vehicle pollution control device or system that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control device or system.
- Health and Safety Code § 43000:
The provisions of this part shall not apply to:
(a) racing vehicles.
- As the aforementioned code sections outline, it is against the law to operate or use a vehicle on public streets or highways with modified, altered, or disconnected motor vehicle pollution control devices. This may include but is not limited to, Evaporative Fuel Controls, Catalysts, DPF, PTOX, PCV Systems, Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems, Oxygen Sensors, Thermostatic Air Cleaners, Air Intake Systems, Fuel Injectors, Regulators, Adjustable Cam Gears, ECU Programming, Mapping, or other Computer Modifications. Air Pumps, Air Injection, Timing, and any other Emission System Modification(s).
- TC Products can be broken when excessive force is applied or disassembled and the use of non-compliance fasteners and components can become loose from vibration or heat.
- NO INSTALLATION LABOR FEES & OR ANY ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS REQUIRED WARRANTED
EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED ABOVE, TC MAKES No REPRESENTATION OR ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR ANY OTHER MATTER WITH RESPECT TO THE UNITS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: TC TOTAL LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ALLEGED NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE TO WARN OF A DEFECT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE UNIT.
TO SUBMIT A CLAIM:
Reasonable measures must be taken in the packaging of product for return freight; further damage incurred during return may nullify the warranty.
Call TC for a warranty authorization return number (WRAN). To process the claim please and close the following:
- Proof of purchase.
- Receipt for new oil-inlet line
- Briefly describe the malfunction.
- Mark the outside of the carton with the WRAN.
WARNING: Non-adherence to the above requirements may VOID your warranty claim at the sole discretion of TURBO CONCEPTS LLC.
CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF DAMAGE:
If you receive an item that is damaged, notify TC immediately. Do not discard any of the box, packing material, or broken items. We will do everything we can to work with the Shipping Company on your behalf to rectify the situation. Once TC is made aware of a damaged part(s), we must submit a claim with the Shipping Company and wait for them to make a decision regarding the damage claim. The Shipping Company may require pictures of the damaged items and the packing materials and may – at their discretion – send out a representative to your delivery address to inspect the damaged items and packing materials. Again, please DO NOT discard any of the box, packing material, or damaged items. If you discard any packaging or the box prior to your claim being paid, you run the risk of having to pay for replacement product(s) out of your own pocket. Without all the original packing material some carriers will automatically deny your claim on the grounds of insufficient packing material used. Therefore you will assume all responsibility for replacing the damaged parts.
All equipment is sold under the presumption that the purchaser will use it in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Parts should be used in a manner that is safe and shall discontinue its use as conditions warrant. Turbo Concepts LLC, (TC) recommends that qualified, trained professionals perform the installation of mechanical or electrical parts. Improperly installed products may lead to unsafe and unreliable conditions. Equipment shall never be installed or used in a manner where it may interfere with safety equipment
Turbo Concepts Liability:
Turbo Concepts LLC (TC) and its partners or affiliates shall not be liable for any consequential, incidental and contingent damages arising from, but not limited to, the sale, transportation, installation, use, or repair of its products. The customer shall be responsible for selecting a reputable installer familiar with the installation of performance aftermarket parts. It is also recommended that your shop carries current liability insurance to cover any damage that may arise through installation of TC products on your vehicle. TC listing and/or verbal recommendation of facilities shall not constitute grounds for any liability. Notwithstanding any other provision of this agreement, TC maximum combined liability shall be limited to the payments made by the customer under this agreement for the specific product that caused the alleged damages.