100% purpose-designed and -built baddest turbo ever for the B5/B6 1.8T longitudinal platform. Introducing the long-awaited DZX-18L series! We have solved the power bottleneck by increasing the A/R of the compressor and turbine housings, finally your 1.8T can reach its response and power potential!
The largest wheels ever offered in a bolt-on turbo for this platform! 400whp capable on pump gas. (NOTE: The stage 4 is for built motors only!)
EVERY component of this turbo is a custom-designed upgrade:
- 20% LARGER CUSTOM TC TURBINE HOUSING, ported, with upgrade flapper
- LARGER Stage 4 9-blade TURBINE WHEEL
- 20% LARGER CUSTOM TC COMPRESSOR COVER
- LARGER Stage 4 ultra-high flow 11-blade COMPRESSOR WHEEL
- CUSTOM TC 1 bar BILLET ACTUATOR
- PERFORMANCE 360 THRUST BEARING and other internals upgraded for greater DURABILITY and LONGEVITY
- Stage 4 is our direct-fit, bolt-on answer to GT2860/2871 units. Same power, easier install, quicker response!
Manifold is best design, best made, best flowing, best fitting upgrade manifold ever made for this platform, featuring OEM gaskets and premium hardware to avoid leaking and loosening.
Turbo inlet pipe is made from premium, high stiffness, high heat resistant Silicon material, 50mm inlet designed for 3″ MAP housing, PVC port “shaved,” designed for only stage 3/4 units.
All premium fasteners & OEM gaskets required for turbo & manifold installation is included in this set! (Additional $150 value!)
Bolt-on installation, but UPGRADES REQUIRED: Tuning software, upgrade clutch, upgrade silicon intake hose, 550cc fuel injectors, higher flow fuel pump, intake & exhaust, 3″ MAF housing, front mount intercooler, high flow exhaust manifold. BUILT MOTOR REQUIRED FOR STAGE 4!
• 100% built and balanced in our Michigan facility.
• Each component is checked for exact specification, proper material, and heat treatment.
• Upgraded internals are integrated to improve oil flow and thrust handling.
• Other guys say “Each component meets or exceeds OEM specification” but ours really do!
Call our toll-free line to order if: 1) You require express air delivery. 2) You are not 100% sure this is the correct unit for your vehicle. 3) You are outside the lower 48 states, USA. 4) You are not sure why your turbo failed and our technical support will help you diagnose the cause of failure to ensure the successful installation of your replacement unit.