In the event that a customer returns a turbo on warranty please follow these steps:
• First, check their purchase date receipt against the sale in your system to ensure the sales happened within 12 months of the dated invoice within warranty.
• Even though the turbocharger may have not been at fault we will still inspect the turbo to determine such cause.
• Call or Email Turbo Concepts to acquire a Warranty Return Authorization Number (WRAN) prior to returning the warranty unit and clearly mark the outside of the carton with the WRAN number for fast processing.
• Turbo Concepts will not warranty other companies product!
• Turbo Concepts will not warranty any product that has been disassembled tampered, or modified from original specifications, or incomplete.
• Proper Shipping and handling is a must when shipping unit back, any damage units due to insufficient packaging. The customer will be charged for the damages.
• For Shipping and Handling warranty Turbo Concepts is not responsible for such cost. It is the customer responsibility to pay for shipping and handling.
See further information: Turbo Concepts General POLICIES & Conditions