Subaru Upgrade Oil Supply Line Set
$50.00 – $125.00
FREE GROUND SHIPPING FOR ONLINE ORDERS!
Designed by the turbocharger system experts at Turbo Concepts, manufactured with high-quality steel-braided hose lines and corrosion-resistant fittings, bolts, and adapters! Designed to eliminate the most common causes of Subaru turbocharger failures:
- Clogged oil supply restrictors
- Clogged oil supply mesh filters
- Clogged oil supply lines
- Cracked oil supply steel tubes
- … And it’s easy to install!!!
REQUIRED to validate warranty on all Subaru turbochargers.
SMART to replace factory oil supply system BEFORE your turbocharger fails from oil starvation.
Call our toll-free line to order if: 1) You require express air delivery. 2) You are not 100% sure this is the correct unit for your vehicle. 3) You are outside the lower 48 states, USA. 4) You are not sure why your turbo failed and our technical support will help you diagnose the cause of failure to ensure the successful installation of your replacement unit.
• Pre-AVCS kit, simply replace hard line with steel braided line and hardware from oil pickup on back of head.
• 2007-2014 kit, remove and cap-off factory line feeding turbo, remove bolt plug next to factory line and use provided hardware and steel braided line to supply oil to turbocharger. CLICK HERE FOR ILLUSTRATION
• 2015- kit, simply replace factory turbo oil supply line with the steel braided line and hardware provided.
2002-2004 Pre-AVCS, 2004-2007 AVCS, 2008-2012 AVCS, 2013- AVCS
Baha, Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback, WRX, WRX STi
Mitsubishi (MHI), IHI (VF_), Don't Know